Your opinions and views are very valuable to us, and we appreciate
As part of our charter and mission at APA we ask our parents to fill out our annual survey. This survey is anonymous and confidential.
Survey link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kRObtL8T6-ts7hBCgGXC5wAKcRYlajDfyxQci6mVlzk/edit?ts=5e9deee7
Child care and snacks will be provided.
- Class list will be posted on main and north side door windows, Multipurpose Room & gym.
- Carpool Number (family number)
- Lunch Applications https://www.americanprep.org/school-lunch-program/
- You can order lunch for August & September: Click Here to Order.
- To apply for Sistema for your 2nd-6th grade student(s) please go to the link below and complete all sections. English – WV1 – Sistema Application
- Español – WV1 – Sistema Aplicación (2º Grado – 6º Grado)
We are looking forward to a wonderful school year!
Sistema Application for 2019-20 is now open
If you have a 6th grader and have not signed them up for their instrument selection for the day time music band or orchestra program, please sign up here. Note: This link is not for Sistema registration. This is only for the regular school day music programs.
Lights Off – “Around the World in 180 Days”
Come help us celebrate our 10 year Anniversary at Lights Off. This event will be held inside the school due to the rain in the forecast.
- When: Friday, May 17, 2019
- Where: American Preparatory Academy WV1,
- 1255 W. Crystal Ave., WVC
- Cost: Free
- Wear: “WV1 10 Years of Excellence” T-shirt and be entered for a prize.
- Potluck: Bring food from around the world to share.
- Activities: Bounce Houses, Slide, Food, Crafts, community summer information and activities.
Students must be accompanied by parent/guardian in order to enter.