Sistema Application is Open!
Sistema is a free after school music program. Students receive an instrument group class, general music class, and a choir. We also provide two times for students to work on their homework – at the start as part of Academic Extended Day and at the end of program during our pick up time. Parents do need to provide the instrument for the student. This year we are encouraging donations to help keep this program free. We not offering Sistema for Off Campus students, but those who are currently OFF CAMPUS can apply and be put on a waiting list so when they return to school ON CAMPUS they will be considered to join Sistema depending on available space.
Your opinions and views are very valuable to us, and we appreciate
As part of our charter and mission at APA we ask our parents to fill out our annual survey. This survey is anonymous and confidential.
Survey link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kRObtL8T6-ts7hBCgGXC5wAKcRYlajDfyxQci6mVlzk/edit?ts=5e9deee7
Child care and snacks will be provided.
- Class list will be posted on main and north side door windows, Multipurpose Room & gym.
- Carpool Number (family number)
- Lunch Applications https://www.americanprep.org/school-lunch-program/
- You can order lunch for August & September: Click Here to Order.
- To apply for Sistema for your 2nd-6th grade student(s) please go to the link below and complete all sections. English – WV1 – Sistema Application
- Español – WV1 – Sistema Aplicación (2º Grado – 6º Grado)
We are looking forward to a wonderful school year!
Sistema Application for 2019-20 is now open
If you have a 6th grader and have not signed them up for their instrument selection for the day time music band or orchestra program, please sign up here. Note: This link is not for Sistema registration. This is only for the regular school day music programs.