- Class list will be posted on main and north side door windows, Multipurpose Room & gym.
- Carpool Number (family number)
- Lunch Applications https://www.americanprep.org/school-lunch-program/
- You can order lunch for August & September: Click Here to Order.
- To apply for Sistema for your 2nd-6th grade student(s) please go to the link below and complete all sections. English – WV1 – Sistema Application
- Español – WV1 – Sistema Aplicación (2º Grado – 6º Grado)
We are looking forward to a wonderful school year!
Sistema Application for 2019-20 is now open
If you have a 6th grader and have not signed them up for their instrument selection for the day time music band or orchestra program, please sign up here. Note: This link is not for Sistema registration. This is only for the regular school day music programs.
Lights Off – “Around the World in 180 Days”
Come help us celebrate our 10 year Anniversary at Lights Off. This event will be held inside the school due to the rain in the forecast.
- When: Friday, May 17, 2019
- Where: American Preparatory Academy WV1,
- 1255 W. Crystal Ave., WVC
- Cost: Free
- Wear: “WV1 10 Years of Excellence” T-shirt and be entered for a prize.
- Potluck: Bring food from around the world to share.
- Activities: Bounce Houses, Slide, Food, Crafts, community summer information and activities.
Students must be accompanied by parent/guardian in order to enter.
We are excited to celebrate 10 years of excellence at American Preparatory Academy West Valley One. To help commemorate, we are selling special t-shirts for $10. Students can wear their t-shirt to school every Friday in the month of May. This is a great gift for the whole family.
Come help us celebrate our 10th anniversary at Lights Off, Friday, May 17, 3:30-5:30. Wear the commemorative t-shirt to Lights Off and get a prize.
After Powerful assembly with Collin Kartchner, we are ready for our next step of helping our students make positive choices in media and technology. Each day we will focus on power statements with lunch time and recess activities. Here is our schedule:
- Monday: “I have the power to not view embarrassing pictures or share harmful words.”
- Tuesday: “I have the power to turn it off.”
- Wednesday: “I have the power to tell a trusted adult if something doesn’t feel right.
- Thursday: “I have the power to ask before I download.”
- Friday: “I have the power to make my friends make safe choices online.”
We also invite parents to come to a special parent meeting on Thursday, April 18th at 8:45 am or 5:00 pm to learn more ways to help your students make positive choices in media and technology.